You're invited to come and join Evelyn & Sylvia on a Saturday afternoon. Brush up on your speaking skills and yoga teaching skills with fellow peers in the Chicagoland area!
By the end of the workshop, students will:
- Receive their very own copy of "Spanish For Yoga Teachers" including a digital PDF that can be accessed from any mobile device so they can study on-the-go!
- Feel confident teaching in Spanish basic yoga exercises including physical poses, meditation and breathing.
- Have practiced teaching amongst peers and exchange on-the-spot feedback.
- Explore cultural comprehension to better understand Latinos and the Spanish speaking community
- Basic conversational Spanish
- Experience in the health, fitness, or teaching industries
- It is recommended but not required that students are trained to teach yoga.
We hope to see you there!